At Nordmann, we offer you intelligent logistics services that are customized to meet your specific requirements – from just-in-time delivery abroad to tailored supply-chain solutions.
Timely and reliable goods transport
- Our long-term shipping partners are certified and hand-picked for their expertise. For more information, please contact us!
- We take care of the import and export requirements and handle the customs clearance process all around the world.
- We guarantee safe and timely delivery and can support cold chain requirements.
- We have a network of certified and secure warehouses all over Europe.
- We facilitate the storage and delivery of chemical raw materials of all kinds and in all forms of packaging, including tank storage.
- We have ample capacity for the safe storage of hazardous goods.
- If required, we offer services such as premixing, mixing, refining and sampling of all our raw materials, including quality inspection.
- We can fill and transfer both liquids and solids, as well as offer customized outer packaging.
- Flexible solutions and the availability of our raw materials are some of our key strengths.
Get in touch with us:
More about Nordmann
As a family-owned business focused on the long term, Nordmann's success is based on honest and responsible business practices. We are committed to respecting, protecting and improving natural, social and economic resources for future generations.
Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ)
Meeting the highest quality and safety standards is the focus of our daily work. We guarantee consistently high quality for our customers and suppliers, and take responsibility to ensure a safe working environment.
A journey through our history
In 1912, two friends from Hamburg, both businessmen, started a company that specialized in the import and international trade of natural rubber and raw cacao. Thanks to their entrepreneurial foresight, passion and the dedication of their employees, today Nordmann is a globally successful group.
We are always in direct contact with our customers and suppliers through our subsidiary companies in Europe, Asia and North America. From 24 countries, we cater to your specific requirements and those of your industry.