Nordmann is a leading international chemical distribution company. We have about 460 employees who work for us around the world and live out the values of our corporate culture – a spirit of humanity, openness, trust and respect – in their work together.
Nordmann Nordic is a distributor of specialty chemicals to Nordic and Baltic manufacturers of cosmetics, laundry/cleaning products, paint, plastics, rubber, pharmaceuticals, and electronics. Net sales in 2020 amounted to SEK 260 million. The company has 21 employees, who work in bright and fine premises in Solna Strand near Stockholm. Nordmann Nordic is currently looking for a
Technical Sales & Product Manager Coatings & Construction
- Sales and product management of raw materials
- Providing technical and commercial support to customers
- New customer acquisition
- Planning, monitoring and achievement of own sales targets
- Identifiying new and promising raw materials and product applications
- Connecting raw material suppliers and customers from around the globe
- Monitoring market developments; design and implementation of market-oriented strategies
- Experience in sales of raw materials and/or in product development for coatings, construction and adhesives
- University degree, preferably within chemistry/polymers as a base, or equivalent work experience.
- Ambitious results oriented team player with good interpersonal skills, entrepreneurial, self-motivated and perform with a high level of independence.
- Ability to negotiate and take decisions
- Desire to understand the needs of customers and develop customer relationships in the long term
- Good organizing and coordinating skills
- The ability to adapt to new requirements and have a flexible approach to work
- Excellent communication, coordination and teamwork skills
- Abilitiy to travel regulary within principle market areas
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- An interesting variety of tasks to take on in a successful and committed team
- Ample room for personal development
- Employment in a financially stable company operational since 75 years.
- A stimulating, varied and independent work in a well-established and successful company with good opportunities for personal development in an international environment
If you fit this profile, we look forward to hearing from you! Please use our job application form for your application. If you have any questions please contact Annelie Eknäs Ekdahl, Managing Director, Nordmann Nordic at firstname.lastname@example.org or + 46 708 25 66 55.