Nordmann – is a leading multinational company in the field of chemical distribution with a staff of over 500 employees. At Nordmann, we believe in openness, respect, human kindness and working together in a spirit of trust – and these values are embedded in our corporate culture. For our team in Istanbul we are currently looking for a
Technical Sales & Product Manager (f/m/d) Plastics & Rubber.
- Sales and product management of raw chemicals
- Providing technical and commercial support to customers
- New customer acquisition
- Planning, monitoring and achievement of own sales targets
- Identifying new and promising raw materials and product applications
- Connecting raw material suppliers and customers from around the globe
- Monitoring market developments; design and implementation of market-oriented strategies.
- The requirement to have experience in raw materials sales for Plastics
- Degree in a relevant field, preferably within chemistry/chemical engineering or polymers as a base
- Ambitious results-oriented team player with good interpersonal skills, entrepreneurial, self-motivated and perform with a high level of independence
- Ability to negotiate and take decisions
- Desire to understand the needs of customers and develop customer relationships in the long term
- Good organizing and coordinating skills
- Ability to adapt to new requirements and have a flexible approach to work
- Excellent communication, coordination and teamwork skills
- Ability to travel regularly within principle market areas
- Fluency in both written and spoken English.
What we offer
An exciting position in an internationally growing business. As a family-owned company, we value a team-oriented environment and are committed to providing our staff with a competitive pay and benefits package whilst supporting your personal and professional development with role related training opportunities, as well as offer you the chance to take the next steps in your career.
We look forward to receiving your application ! Please use our application form. We will be happy to answer any initial questions via e-mail: info-tr(at)nordmann.global