Nordmann – is a leading multinational in the field of chemical distribution with a staff of over 460 employees. At Nordmann, we believe in openness, respect, human kindness and working together in a spirit of trust – and these values are embedded in our corporate culture.
To support our Monomers team, we are looking for a new Customer Service Representative to work from our Maidenbower office.
- Co-ordinate customer order fulfilment; deal with all customer enquiries/complaints
- Raise stock replenishment purchase orders where necessary
- Raise and expedite purchase orders
- Process customer sales orders and produce invoices; arrange deliveries and liaise with Customer Service Manager where necessary
- Manage sample process as per Melrob system
- Establish, manage and update product purchase price list as appropriate
- Establish, manage and update customer costing/product sales price lists as appropriate
- ISO 9001: 2008 –work within set guidelines and raise Non-Conformances when necessary
- Customer Service Representative experience gained from within a distribution organisation
- Effective and confident communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience working with Exchequer/CRM or similar
- Competent Microsoft office skillset
What we offer
An exciting position in an internationally growing business. As a family-owned company, we value a team-oriented environment and are committed to providing our staff with a competitive pay and benefits package whilst supporting your personal and professional development with role related training opportunities, as well as offer you the chance to take the next steps in your career.
If you fit this profile, we look forward to hearing from you! Please use our application form. If you have any questions in advance, please contact the colleagues at info-gb(at)nordmann.global