Nordmann is a leading international chemical distribution company. We have about 460 employees who work for us around the world and live out the values of our corporate culture – a spirit of humanity, openness, trust and respect – in their work together.
To support our sales activities in the US, we are looking for a new Customer Service & Office Assistant.
Based in Jacksonville, the successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day functions of Customer Service and provide administrative support to the Office Manager ensuring the smooth running of the Jacksonville office.
Customer Service tasks include but not limited to: :
- Manage and complete customer order entry process
- Supplier set up forms, documentation and back up support, as required
- Customer invoicing, collections and administration
- Interface with logistics providers
- Stock management/replenishment
Office Tasks will include but not limited to:
- Maintain office in Jacksonville
- Order/purchase office supplies including hardware, cleaning supplies, mobile phones etc.
- Coordinate with vendors for office operations such as FedEx etc.
- Assist with travel/hotel bookings as required.
- Effective and confident communication skills – both written and verbal
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Quick learner with a can-do attitude and the ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively to ensure tight deadlines are met
- Previous office/customer service experience preferable
- Competent Microsoft office skillset and experience working with CRM or similar is desirable
- Experience of Supply Chain/Import/Export advantageous
What we offer:
An exciting position in an internationally growing business. As a family-owned company, we value a team-oriented environment and are committed to providing our staff with a competitive pay and benefits package while supporting your personal and professional development with role-related training opportunities, as well as offer you the chance to take the next steps in your career. We are especially open to applicants who wish to discuss part-time options for this position.
We look forward to receiving your application online by using our application form. Ana Weinand will be happy to answer any initial quesrions by phone at: (904) 997 1800.