Nordmann Benelux: Customer Service Representative (w/m/d)
LR-Capelle a/d Ijssel, Benelux Nordmann BeNeLux B.V.
2903 LR-Capelle a/d Ijssel
Nordmann – is a leading multinational company in the field of chemical distribution with a staff of over 500 employees. At Nordmann, we believe in openness, respect, human kindness and working together in a spirit of trust – and these values are embedded in our corporate culture.
To support our newly founded entity in Capelle aan den IJssel (The Netherlands), we are currently looking for a Customer Service Representative (f/m/d).
- Dealing with customers, as well as with our domestic and international raw material suppliers
- Working closely with our sales team
- Handling/closing sales and purchase orders
- Calculating price estimates and sending out quotations
- Monitoring and maintaining product inventory, customer payments etc.
- Contact person for internal business network with other European Nordmann subsidiaries
- Handling dunning procedures
- General administrative duties
- Commercial/business administration training, preferably with experience performing above tasks in wholesale and/or foreign trade and industry
- Exceptionally customer-focused and reliable
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Good competency in both English and French (written and spoken)
- SAP skills preferred
What we offer
An exciting position in an internationally growing business. As a family-owned company, we value team-oriented working environments and are committed to providing our staff with competitive pay and benefits while supporting their personal and professional development with role-related training opportunities. Let us offer you the chance to take the next step in your career!
We look forward to receiving your application online at: www.nordmann.global/en/career-with-nordmann
Jost Laumeyer will be happy to answer your initial questions: email@example.com.